Advertisements
Home > American Idol, American Idol, Entertainment, Videos > Allison Iraheta Live at Long Beach Pride Festival!

Allison Iraheta Live at Long Beach Pride Festival!

So, Allison Iraheta was the headliner for the Long Beach Pride Festival (Long Beach CA) final night, playing a 12-song set on the main stage. I thought Jive was only giving her enough funds to just do acoustic sets, but this time, she had a full band with her. I guess this bodes well for her George Lopez show performance too?

The watercoolerconvo blog was there to take videos, yes! and you can read up on their very positive review on their site. Apparently, there’s a really cool new guitar solo for Don’t Waste The Pretty (Allison’s new single), so yeah, I fully expect the new single featuring Orianthi to be arriving at iTunes soon. Also, check their youtube channel as they will be uploading Allison’s full set soon.

Set list : Holiday, Beat Me Up, Still Breathing, Cry Baby/Piece Of My Heart, Just Like You, Scars, Robot Love, Killing Me Softly, No One Else, Don’t Waste The Pretty, Friday I’ll Be Over U, Heartbreaker. So cool that we have new songs!

ALLISON VIDEOS

Beat Me Up

Still Breathing

Heartbreaker

Advertisements
  1. dave
    May 18, 2010 at 3:50 am

ew.. for both her screaming (I mean singing) and looks. come back in 5 years.

• snanygirl
      May 19, 2010 at 9:57 pm

umm… ew? seriously?? she’s amazing!!! and extremely beautiful too

2. Lauren
    May 18, 2010 at 12:43 pm

I am in Allison heaven. I love that we finally get to hear some of the other songs off of the album. Now we need “Pieces” and “D is for Dangerous.” Thanks for posting! I look forward to her appearance on Lopez Tonight and this mystery song with Orianthi.

3. Lauren
    May 18, 2010 at 12:44 pm

Oh and I think Allison looks beautiful!

4. mario
    May 23, 2010 at 3:19 pm

GREAT GREAT GREAT …… U ARE THE BEST SEASON 8…. AMAZING TALENT,,,

5. Rosa
    May 30, 2010 at 3:17 am

The sound is awful. I know she sings better than this.

6. Mary
    May 30, 2010 at 3:32 am

Allison looks so beautiful. Wow, I can’t believe it.
    Thank you for posting this video. But yes, Rosa is correct the sound is awful.
    If you already listened her Album “Just Like You” you can hear the big difference. The songs on the album are awesome!

1. No trackbacks yet.