Advertisements
Home > Music > Did You Love Adam Lambert’s Aftermath (Billboard Remix) too?

Did You Love Adam Lambert’s Aftermath (Billboard Remix) too?

Vodpod videos no longer available.

Oh, wow – I’d just put my life on hold to listen in on Ryan Seacrest’s morning show for his interview with Adam Lambert and the world premiere of the Billboard remix of Aftermath! (I have to admit that I had rock bottom expectations, given that Aftermath has never been one of my favorites on the CD (I skip over it), but I did like the acoustic version… and I just didn’t think it would work as a dance track.)

But guess what – it’s AWESOME !!! – that Billboard guy (Mathieu JL) is worth his weight in gold! I am in love with the track right now! Can’t wait to download it from Adam’s Sony store or iTunes (whenever that is) 🙂

For those who missed it, Ryan has uploaded a copy on his website so you can stream it to your heart’s content (I also embedded it here)! (Update) And listen in on Adam Lambert’s interview HERE (he’s written with 3 producers already! it’s very personal! rock!edge! asked about ‘tweeting under the influence’, wants to meet Tyler! complimentary to James Durbin… cool interview)

Meantime, you can download the flv version HERE or the LQ M4a version HERE 🙂

Advertisements
  1. Maloy
    March 11, 2011 at 8:50 am

The more I listen the more I love it. Great club/radio song. Hope it gets the airplay it deserves.

• March 11, 2011 at 9:21 am

Hope so too! It’s out on Adam’s Sony Music store now!

• Tokio Lee
      March 22, 2011 at 7:26 pm

Me too Adam is so great he deserves heaps of Grammies lol GET REQUESTING GLAMBERTS

• March 22, 2011 at 7:30 pm

I’m not sure about how well remixes do on radio – but you can bet the fans will be requesting 🙂

2. JLM
    March 11, 2011 at 10:36 am

I love the remix and the acoustic version both much more than the album version. Great job Adam!!

3. Tokio Lee
    March 22, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Adam is amazing, this remix is amazing and all I can say is “oh my ra!”

1. No trackbacks yet.