3rd Update on ‘Indie Saturday’ – Calling On Indie / Self Published Authors!
Hi all! So it’s been six months since we started this feature on the blog – the ‘Indie Saturday‘ – where we have an *indie author guest post each Saturday and introduce their books to us! It’s gone really well so far and we’ve had some really interesting guest posts! Why did we start this new feature? Well, we really enjoy reading authors’ notes (foreword/afterword) on their books and the regular authors’ posts on the Kindle Editors’ Blog, so we thought we’d give a venue for *indie authors to do so on RandomizeME too.
To keep things interesting, we’ve make sure that each month, the books generally fall under the same theme. We’ve gone through Christmas, Coming-of-Age, Romantic comedies, Historical Fiction, Inspirational/Religious/Christian, Cozy Mysteries, and we’re just finishing up with Children’s Books this June!
And here’s the planned themes for the coming months of 2012 (please get in touch with us if you are interested in being featured):
- July – Science Fiction (4 saturdays – all slots filled)
- August – Thrillers (4 saturdays)
- September – Fantasy (5 saturdays)
* our definition of an indie author = self published (incl those with backlist or out-out-print books) or those aligned with a small publisher
Most Recent Book Reviews
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…